My past years in the blogging world was super fun and challenging. Fun because I have my own blog, finally! haha. Challenging because I don't know and I don't have ideas what to write on it. You know that feeling when you have so much ideas on your head but don't know where to start?! That's practically me. haha. Also, it's hard for me to construct a perfect sentence that is written on English. LOL
Up to date now, my blogging skills are quite improving, I guess? I get to know and meet some fellow bloggers, I got invites on events, received emails about sponsorship, affiliated on some brands and most of all I even got an award which is overwhelmed me every time I receive one. The first award I got is the Sunshine Blogger Award which I got nominated by the gorgeous Genzel of Genzel Kisses Blog last year.
And for today's post, I am so happy and excited to announce that I got another award. *clap *clap
The Versatile Blogger Award. This is my second time to have an award since this blog was made way back in 2013. And I want to say my deepest thank you to my fellow blogger who nominated me, Queen. Thanks my dear! Please don't forget to check her blog Dolled-up Queen. She have a great posts.
The rules are so simple:
1. Nominate 15 bloggers that are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let the bloggers know that you have nominated them.
3. Share 10 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post. (I did my own picture because the photo they used to be added is so blurred)
10 Random Facts About Me:
1. I prefer ripped jeans than slacks.
2. Me and my boyfie celebrated our 8th Anniversary last February! Cheers for stronger and longer relationship. *wink
3. I'm currently working at Government office which requires to have patience and camaraderie. Oh I mean a lot of patience! haha
4. I drink coffee now, pero yung 3-in-1 original.
5. I'm investing on organic skin care products. You do know how much they cost, do you? I'm currently obsessed into Burt's Bees Daisy White line. The facial wash is super nice. I love it.
6. I put lip balm twice a day.
7. It took me one hour before I got the perfect shot of the product I'll be using for a review. #bloggerduties
8. I don't like Hello Kitty anymore. I already gave my HK collections to my cousin and friends.
9. I have a lot of stud earrings. Most of them are bought by my boyfie when I was in College.
10. I love to read wattpad stories and pop fiction books.
I nominate these 15 wonderful bloggers and their lovely blogs (in no particular order):
1. Janet of Beautybox Chic
2. Glenda of A Beauty Bella
3. Shyiee of Sweet Confessions
4. Aci of Aci Girl
5. Katsy of Lipsticks x Lenses
6. Jean of Jean's List
7. Chloe of Skincerely Yours
8. Franco of Project Beauty
9. Matromao of Food World Me
10. Theresa of Cute and Dainty
11. Stacie of Me and My Girly Days
12. Jho of 24/7 Mom in Style
13. Genzel of Genzel Kisses
14. Christine of All About Beauty 101
15. Juvy of Plump Cheeks
Don't forget to tag me your posts. I love to know more about you all.