Thursday, February 6, 2014

Satori Japanese Restaurant


Me and my officemates had a lunch out last month and we decided to eat at Satori Japanese Restaurant. Actually, it was my first time to eat Japanese foods so I don't have any idea what the foods they serve and what it tastes. Haha!



It is located at San Pablo City, Laguna.


They have a free soup for you while you are waiting for your orders




I ordered their best seller "Chicken Teriyaki" as the waitress told me. They also have other teriyaki's such as Pork, Tuna, Beef and Seafoods Teriyaki which I also want to try. This combo cost P210.00 and it's worth the price because it tastes good  and super delicious especially the chicken.

 

We also ordered Tempura and it cost P120.00. They also have a free lemon tea for you.


We also tried their sushi rolls. (Sorry I forgot how much is this.)


For dessert, we ordered Blueberry Cheesecake. The whole cake cost P500.00 and P85.00 per slice.

We all enjoyed and satisfied. Their service is fast and friendly, and the restaurant is comfortable because it is air conditioned and they have a soft music background.

Xoxo,




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...